english | deutsch
Privacy & GDPR
I. Name and address of the person responsible / contact person regarding data protection
- Jonas Stricker, Goldäckerstr. 23/1, 71144 Steinenbronn
II. Location of the data / application:
III. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Personal data is used to conduct touring productions and simplify processes, internal communication and information exchange
- Data is not saved in JSHOW until the person registers in the platform. Until this time, neither the name nor an e-mail address is stored, this information only exists in the invitation e-mail.
- The data subject determines in full whether and to what extent their personal data is stored.
IV. Encryption of personal data
- All data is always encrypted via SSL / TLS
- Passwords are stored encrypted
- The remaining data is stored unencrypted
V. How long will the data be stored?
- The data about a person remains stored until either the person himself or a person with „Admin“ or „Agency“ permission deletes the profile.
- Even if a backup of a platform is loaded, deleted profiles, protected by a (backup-) independent blacklist, remain deleted.
VI. To which recipients the data are passed on
- Name, e-mail address, telephone number, place of residence and function of a person appear in the database „people“, which is visible to all persons who have access to the respective platform. Exceptions are persons with the permission „guest“.
- The data also appears in the Travel Group list of an appointment. This list is also visible to persons with the „Guest“ permission if they have been entered in this list themselves.
- With the „LINK“ function, persons with „Admin“ and „Agency“ authorization as well as persons with „Tourmanager“ authorization, which must also be deposited in the travel group of the respective appointment, can assign third parties (eg the local organizer) Grant access to individual appointments, making the „travel group“ list visible to third parties.
- The person concerned can choose whether their contact details (e-mail address, telephone number) are visible to all involved, or only to persons with „admin“ and „agency“ authorization.
VII. Your rights as „concerned“
- Right to secrecy (§1 Abs. 1 DSG)
- The affected person can activate the check mark „Hide my contact“ under „Edit profile“, which makes this data visible only to persons with „Admin“ and „Agency“ authorization
- Right to information (Articles 13 and 14 GDPR)
- Right to information (Article 15 GDPR)
- All stored data can be viewed by the respective person
- In a respective appointment, it is displayed whether the data has been passed on to third parties
- Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
- The affected person can independently change data under „Edit profile“
- Right to cancellation (Article 17 GDPR)
- The affected person can independently delete the profile under „Edit profile“
- After this deletion, all data on this person are deleted completely and irrevocably
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- The person concerned can activate the check mark under „Hide my contact“ under „Edit profile“, whereby contact data (e-mail address, telephone number) are only visible to persons with „Admin“ and „Agency“ authorization.